One Call Unclogs It All
Toilet backing up? Faucet spraying water everywhere but the sink? Is your bathroom floor a swimming pool? You grab a phone book and look up plumbing services in Jacksonville FL. However there are so many you don’t know who to choose. You need someone quickly and that someone needs experience and reliability you can count on. Well look no further. Fenwick Home Services is the professional team that you need.
Fenwick Home Services has been the leader in plumbing services in Jacksonville FL since 1969. We are family owned, operated and committed to providing you service with honesty, integrity and quality workmanship. Our service team is available 24/7 to solve any of your plumbing problems that need immediate attention. We understand the feelings of frustration and inconvenience that comes with untimely plumbing problems and will help you to make these as minimal as possible. With our 24 hour service team you can call anytime for answers to your plumbing problems with a certified, licensed plumber and they will also advise you on the phone how to contain the problem, while sending out a qualified service team member.
Not only can we handle the middle of the night or weekend emergencies, but we also handle residential and commercial plumbing, plumbing repairs, pipe and drain cleaning, faucet installation, bathroom remodeling and tankless hot water heaters.
Fenwick Home Services is licensed, bonded and insured and we pride ourselves in offering the old time values of professionalism, dependability and responsibility. With Fenwick Home Services you will also get service with a smile, professional, clean and approachable plumbing contractors. We strive hard to keep our costs as low as possible so we can pass this on to you and keep yours as low as possible. We make a promise to keep you satisfied and to be on time, because we know your time is valuable and you need us to be prompt and thorough. You can count on our commitment to your satisfaction.
If you feel your problem is something you can fix yourself or want to try, but don’t know how to shut off the water, give us a call we can do that. We may even have the parts you need so we can bring them with us. The following are two of the most common plumbing problems and what you can do about them:
Stopped Up Sink:
- Shut off all faucets or any appliances that may run water into the sink.
- Using a snake or plunger or both should get the clog moving. If this fails, call a plumber
You Can’t Get Faucet to Turn Off:
- Turn off the water at the valve under the sink, immediately.
- If you can’t find the valve, turn off the main valve that goes to the entire house.
- Replace the faucet or call a plumber
Try the following to locate a leak:
- Listen to see if you can hear the water. If so, try following the sound.
- If you see water stains on the ceiling or drips then it’s probably going to be an overhead leak.
- If water stains are along a wall then it’s probably that section of pipe running behind it.
- With a wall stain it is likely to be below where the leak actually is. You will most likely need to remove that section of the wall to find it.
- If all else fails and you just can’t figure it out, call a plumber in Jacksonville FL