Central Air Purifier Install and Repair Services
When it comes to our physical health, our lungs are incredibly important. Unfortunately, allergens, smoke, and indoor air pollution can damage the delicate tissue within this vital organ.
Instead of dealing with dirty air in your home, you can take steps to protect the health and safety of yourself and others. By having a professional on our team install or repair a whole-house air purifier, you can filter pollution and dangerous particles out of the air you breathe.
How Air Cleaner Repair & Installation Services Work
Whether you have an HVAC or HEPA air purifier, our team can help you keep it in working order. We perform routine maintenance and repair work to replace filters and inspect the cleaner’s components. If there is a problem, we can fix it or replace any missing parts.
If you want to install a whole-house purifier, we can help with that too. Our technicians can discuss the options you can choose from that will most benefit your home. Once you know what you want, we can quickly set it up in your home.
What Is an HVAC Air Purifier?
Your HVAC system circulates hot or cold air through ducts in your home. If there is dust, dirt, bacteria, or mold in your HVAC systems, it ends up floating around throughout your home. An HVAC air purifier is installed within your system to block them out and keep you from breathing harmful particles.
The Different Types of Central Air Purifiers
When you get a whole-house air cleaner, you have several options available. You can choose to get a HEPA, HVAC, ultraviolet light, electrostatic, or ionizing air purifier.
- HEPA: A HEPA air purifier is one of the most common options on the market. This kind of filter uses a high energy particulate air (HEPA) filter to trap dust and other compounds that may be in the air. If your air cleaner uses HEPA filters, it can trap more than 99 percent of these bad particles.
- HVAC: An HVAC air purifier is designed to be part of your HVAC system, so your whole house can enjoy clean, fresh air.
- Ultraviolet light: Ultraviolet light purifiers can be used with HEPA air purifiers to kill small microorganisms like bacteria with UV light.
- Electrostatic: An electrostatic air purifier uses static electricity to filter out microscopic particles as tiny as .1 micron in size. This means an electrostatic air cleaner can even filter out viruses.
- Ionizing: An ionizing air filter uses negatively-charged particles to attract positively-charged pollutants. Once these particles group together, they become too heavy to remain airborne. As a result, they fall from the air.
What Can an HVAC Air Purifier Filter Out?
With a whole-house air purifier, you can filter a variety of different substances from the air. The air purifier will remove volatile organic compounds, dust mites, dust, and odors. In addition, it will get rid of pet dander, bacteria, and viruses.
Top 7 Benefits of Whole-House Air Purifiers
When you get a whole-house air purifier, you can enjoy some of the following benefits:
- An air purifier can remove up to 99% of the bacteria in the air.
- Cleaner air means healthier lungs.
- Get rid of unpleasant, foul odors.
- An air purifier allows you to trap pet allergens.
- With your air cleaner, you can trap and get rid of dust.
- Keep germs and illnesses from spreading.
- Air purifiers help you combat seasonal allergies by removing allergens in the air.
An Air Purifier Can Help You Enjoy Healthier Air
If you want clean air flowing through your home and lungs, Fenwick Services is here to help. We can help you repair or install a whole-house air purifier in Jacksonville and the surrounding areas of Florida. Call a member of our team at 904-217-5694 to receive assistance.
Learn more about our air purifier repair and installation services by calling us today!