Before the weather turns cold, we recommend booking a gas or electric furnace installation appointment with our team of heating contractors in Jacksonville and other areas of Florida to ensure your family is able to stay warm. While some furnaces can last for as long as 40 years, most furnaces will need to be replaced every 15 to 30 years. Give our team of skilled technicians a call by phone at (904) 217-5694 or book an appointment online to receive help.
Get the Right Electric & Gas Furnace Installation Services
If you need a furnace installation, the heating contractors at Fenwick Services can help. As your furnace ages, its efficiency declines. Once you have to start dealing with more frequent furnace repairs, this is an indicator that it’s time to replace your system.
Our experienced heating contractors near you in Jacksonville, Florida can help with an array of different furnace types, brands, and options. We can help replace your gas or electric furnace. In addition, we can replace heat pumps and help with conversions.
Signs You Need a New Furnace
Furnace is Producing Odd Noises
One of the first indications of a problem is new, unexpected noises. A rattling, screeching, humming, or popping noise could indicate a problem. While some of these sounds may just indicate a loose screw, other noises may indicate serious problems like a damaged inducer.
Furnace Has Exceeded Its Total Lifespan
If your furnace is older than 15 years old, you may need furnace installation services. While modern furnaces can frequently last for 20 to 30 years, you should probably start shopping for a new furnace when you hit the 15-year mark.
Uneven Heat Distribution in Your Home
Your furnace is supposed to heat every room to the same temperature. As a furnace ages, it becomes less efficient at moving heat evenly around your home. Because of this, some rooms may be hotter or colder than the rest.
Frequent Repairs & High Heating Bills
A new furnace rarely needs to be repaired. If you are having to deal with more repair costs and higher energy bills, then you probably need to schedule a furnace installation appointment with the heating contractors at Fenwick Services.
Noticeable Dirt Near the Registers
If you notice soot around the registers, you should talk to heating contractors about performing a new furnace installation. This register is a ventilation duct, which serves to control airflow. When soot is present around the register, it means your home has too much carbon dioxide.
The 6 Questions You Should Ask a Heating Contractor Prior to Getting a New Furnace
Before you start shopping for a new furnace, you should ask your heating contractors a few questions. You should also figure out which qualities matter the most to you in a furnace prior. Once you know what you want, the heating contractors at Fenwick Services can help you with the furnace installation process.
- How much will a furnace installation cost? The cost depends on the furnace you buy, the installation costs, the furnace’s capacity, and accessories. This price can vary from as low as $2,200 to over $10,000.
- How big should the furnace be? In the HVAC industry, a special calculation based on things like the number of windows, the amount of insulation, and the number of occupants can help you determine the right size for your furnace.
- How do you measure the furnace’s efficiency? The AFUE rating shows how much of the fuel becomes usable heat.
- What kinds of accessories do I need? Depending on your needs, you may want a humidifier, air cleaners, or an ultraviolent let for killing pathogens.
- What types of furnaces can I get? You can choose to perform an installation for an electric, variable-speed, or natural gas furnace.
- What kind of maintenance is needed? Even new furnaces need regular maintenance work. You should get your furnace inspected at least once a year by a professional.
Furnace Installation & Replacement Services in Florida
Whether you want a gas or electric furnace installation, Fenwick Services is here to help. Our team of licensed HVAC technicians also provides other heating services such as furnace repair, heat pump tune-up, dehumidifier installation, and heat pump replacement. Give us a call by phone at (904) 217-5694 or book an appointment on our website to receive emergency assistance. We have years of experience in helping homeowners install new furnaces and HVAC systems in areas of Florida such as Jacksonville. To learn more about what we can do for you, call our team today!