When you purchase a good furnace, it should generally last for 15 to 20 years as long as you maintain it properly. Heating systems are one of the most expensive items for homeowners, so it is important to hire a professional heating contractor on our team to handle the complex aspects of the installation process.
If you have been looking for heating companies near you, Fenwick Home Services can help you install gas and electric furnaces. Our team of heating contractors is here to assist you while you’re considering the different costs and benefits of either installation option.
Top 6 Questions to Ask Before You Buy a New Furnace
Before purchasing a furnace, you should ask your heating contractors a few basic questions. If you are working with a reputable company, the contractors will be more than happy to go through any requirements or concerns you may have.
- How should I measure the energy efficiency?
- How much will the entire installation cost?
- What size should I get?
- What types of furnaces can I choose?
- What kinds of maintenance requirements are necessary?
- Should I get any accessories?
Heat Pump Installation Services
When you need a new heat pump installed, our heating contractors will help with the entire process. After installing the condenser outside of the house, we add the air handler and mount it. Then, we connect the air handler to the condenser, cover the lines, and make all of the final connections.
Once the heat pump is installed, it will naturally work to move heat to cooler areas. It can also extract heat from hot rooms, so you can enjoy a cooler environment during the summer months.
What Are the Main Types of Heat Pumps?
There are two main kinds of heat pumps you can use. You can get an air source or water source based on your needs. If you are unsure about which option to choose, you can search for heating companies nearby before making your purchase.
- Air source heat pumps: An air source system works well and is inexpensive to install. It is a popular choice in moderate climates, as it uses outside air for heat exchange.
- Water source heat pumps: Water source heat pumps utilize water from a lake, well, or similar water source. These are less common because they need water to function. Once the heat pump is installed, the pump uses water to dissipate heat.
Choose the Best Heater Installation Services Around
If you need heating contractors you can count on, Fenwick Plumbers is here to help. Our experienced contractors can install all types of heat pumps, furnaces, and HVAC equipment. To set up your system, call us today!